Sunconor SPF 50 Face Gel 60GM
Sunconor prevents from harmful effects of UVA(responsible for tanning booths) or UVB(responsible for skin cancer by sunburn) Rays of the sun. They act by exerts their action through blocking, reflecting, and scattering sunlight. It is formulated in a cosmetically acceptable form and ingredients should remain on the upper layers of the skin even after sweating and swimming. It is water-resistant. It provides efficient scavenging activities against singlet oxygen and other reactive oxygen species. Sunscreens with SPF of 50 that incorporate photostable or photostabilized UVA filters(labeled as “Broad Spectrum” in the US ) are usually Ideal. SPF 50 not only protects the skin from the sun but also minimizes the cumulative health hazards from sun damage caused over time. It is enriched with carrot seed Extracts which regenerate and tone the skin. It is applicable for all types of skin and restores the elasticity of the skin.
SPF = MED of protected skin/Med of unprotected skin (MED= minimal erythemal dose). This means when SPF 50 is applied, it will protect the skin until it is exposed to 50 times more UVB radiation than that is required to burn the unprotected skin.
1. It mainly protect your skin against sunburn from UVA or UVB radiations which cause the formation of wrinkles, black tanned, and skin cancer.
- Used to reduce your risk of skin cancers and skin pre-cancers and avoid inflammation and redness of the skin.
- Used to prevent the early onset of wrinkles and fine lines. It also avoids blotch skin and Hyperpigmentation(uneven skin pigmentation).
- It also protects your skin from Photo-ageing and also from DNA damaging.
How to use:-
Massage gently and liberally onto the skin and exposed body parts at least 15 minutes before you go in the skin, get maximum protection.
1. For External Use Only.
- Keep out of reach of children.